We are a family of 3 adults (my husband, my grown daughter, and me). Just checked the weather forecast that it is going to be 90% T-storms and 100% of rain the 2 days that we are in Zurich . Any suggestions what we can do there with such weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라사이트ᛠ【RAM300.COM】ᛠ 바카라 게임
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please