We are a family of 3 adults (my husband, my grown daughter, and me). Just checked the weather forecast that it is going to be 90% T-storms and 100% of rain the 2 days that we are in Zurich . Any suggestions what we can do there with such weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A good book!!
- 2 Revised itinerary for italy
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 Paris Metro
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 CDG airport and connection time
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona