We are a family of 3 adults (my husband, my grown daughter, and me). Just checked the weather forecast that it is going to be 90% T-storms and 100% of rain the 2 days that we are in Zurich . Any suggestions what we can do there with such weather?
What to do when it is T-storms or 100% rain in Zurich?
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 3 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 6 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 11 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 14 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 15 Connection in Newark EWR
- 16 Battlefield Tour
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 19 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 25 Edinburgh