My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■코리아카지노ベ코리아카지노
- 2 카지노방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ヴ인터넷카지노추천
- 3 토토총판하는법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 에이스카지노추천■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ェ바카라
- 5 프론트카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트シ바카라사이트
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?