My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Place to stay
- 3 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 4 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 5 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 London advice
- 8 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 12 Another Question re Scotland
- 13 Train up the Jungfrau
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Valencia, Spain
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards