My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 4 Lisbon
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 14 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area