My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and...
- 2 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 5 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 6 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 7 February in Florence
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 17 Day in Madrid
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 charming cities in Spain
- 20 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 23 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 24 Spain during Holy Week
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu