My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
What to do on Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes?
- 1 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 2 France: CDG to Beaune
- 3 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 4 Norway experts needed.
- 5 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 6 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 9 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Lucerne where to stay
- 13 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 20 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 21 Travel in Spain
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....