My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Westerplatte
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Biarritz family holiday
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Cutback on Spain trip
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 25 Trying to pick a Greek Island