I'm late 20's and husband is early 30's. We love to walk around, eat, drink wine and we'll definitely take a gondola ride. What else should we do or see if we will be in Venice for 3 days?
What to do in Venice for 3 days?
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 3 Vacation rental in Provence
- 4 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 5 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 6 Help with itenerary
- 7 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 rand versus euro
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 22 portugal
- 23 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 24 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG