I'm late 20's and husband is early 30's. We love to walk around, eat, drink wine and we'll definitely take a gondola ride. What else should we do or see if we will be in Venice for 3 days?
What to do in Venice for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Unique Venice Activity
- 5 Traveling in France by train
- 6 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 10 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 11 London visit
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?