I'm late 20's and husband is early 30's. We love to walk around, eat, drink wine and we'll definitely take a gondola ride. What else should we do or see if we will be in Venice for 3 days?
What to do in Venice for 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Best hostels from experience
- 6 Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 8 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 9 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 12 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 13 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 14 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 7 Nights in Paris
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 24 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 25 Why don't the French want to work?