We are staying in Sorrento for two nights, however we will be mostly out, but for the two evenings. What are the must do things/places to see in Sorrento? We've rented a limo from Naples, which will take us to Pompie and drop us in Sorrento in the evening. The same limo takes us for Amalfi coast trip( Ravello, Amalfi, Posidano) the next day, again we are back in the evening. Any suggestions to add any activity/ food choices? We have booked a B&B called Villa Alviani Anna, I hope it's a good choice. Also have a booking at Artis Domus, still debating between the two. Thanks
What to do in Sorrento- only have two evenings after the amalfi coast trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 8 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 16 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 17 Internet or travel agent?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 20 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja