We are staying in Sorrento for two nights, however we will be mostly out, but for the two evenings. What are the must do things/places to see in Sorrento? We've rented a limo from Naples, which will take us to Pompie and drop us in Sorrento in the evening. The same limo takes us for Amalfi coast trip( Ravello, Amalfi, Posidano) the next day, again we are back in the evening. Any suggestions to add any activity/ food choices? We have booked a B&B called Villa Alviani Anna, I hope it's a good choice. Also have a booking at Artis Domus, still debating between the two. Thanks
What to do in Sorrento- only have two evenings after the amalfi coast trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 3 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 4 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival