We are staying in Sorrento for two nights, however we will be mostly out, but for the two evenings. What are the must do things/places to see in Sorrento? We've rented a limo from Naples, which will take us to Pompie and drop us in Sorrento in the evening. The same limo takes us for Amalfi coast trip( Ravello, Amalfi, Posidano) the next day, again we are back in the evening. Any suggestions to add any activity/ food choices? We have booked a B&B called Villa Alviani Anna, I hope it's a good choice. Also have a booking at Artis Domus, still debating between the two. Thanks
What to do in Sorrento- only have two evenings after the amalfi coast trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 5 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 6 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 7 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 London - Site List Triage -
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Santorini transportation
- 14 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear