We are staying in Sorrento for two nights, however we will be mostly out, but for the two evenings. What are the must do things/places to see in Sorrento? We've rented a limo from Naples, which will take us to Pompie and drop us in Sorrento in the evening. The same limo takes us for Amalfi coast trip( Ravello, Amalfi, Posidano) the next day, again we are back in the evening. Any suggestions to add any activity/ food choices? We have booked a B&B called Villa Alviani Anna, I hope it's a good choice. Also have a booking at Artis Domus, still debating between the two. Thanks
What to do in Sorrento- only have two evenings after the amalfi coast trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Granada
- 3 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 4 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 22 year olds in Europe
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 Coffee in Naples
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 A Sardinia trip report
- 12 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Azores