We are staying in Sorrento for two nights, however we will be mostly out, but for the two evenings. What are the must do things/places to see in Sorrento? We've rented a limo from Naples, which will take us to Pompie and drop us in Sorrento in the evening. The same limo takes us for Amalfi coast trip( Ravello, Amalfi, Posidano) the next day, again we are back in the evening. Any suggestions to add any activity/ food choices? We have booked a B&B called Villa Alviani Anna, I hope it's a good choice. Also have a booking at Artis Domus, still debating between the two. Thanks
What to do in Sorrento- only have two evenings after the amalfi coast trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 5 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 6 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 7 Stay near Paris
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 12 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 13 Koper to Trieste
- 14 Trieste and Koper
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March