We are staying in Sorrento for two nights, however we will be mostly out, but for the two evenings. What are the must do things/places to see in Sorrento? We've rented a limo from Naples, which will take us to Pompie and drop us in Sorrento in the evening. The same limo takes us for Amalfi coast trip( Ravello, Amalfi, Posidano) the next day, again we are back in the evening. Any suggestions to add any activity/ food choices? We have booked a B&B called Villa Alviani Anna, I hope it's a good choice. Also have a booking at Artis Domus, still debating between the two. Thanks
What to do in Sorrento- only have two evenings after the amalfi coast trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 7 Venice - boats on canals
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Venice, just arrived
- 10 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 11 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 12 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 13 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 14 Ghent or Paris?
- 15 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 20 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 21 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 22 Do trains run past midnight???
- 23 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?