We have 6 days in Rome. What can we see in that amount of time. Should be travel somewhere for a day ? Happy to train it, hire a car or fly. We want an italian experience. We are there first week in march.
What to do in Rome or surrounding areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 rail pass
- 3 April in Madrid
- 4 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 5 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 6 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 mallorca
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Using Obb website
- 12 France to Italy advice needed please
- 13 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 14 Age for booking a hotel?
- 15 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 16 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 17 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 18 Paris winter sales
- 19 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 23 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 24 Great restaurants in Italy
- 25 Greece after the Vote