We have 6 days in Rome. What can we see in that amount of time. Should be travel somewhere for a day ? Happy to train it, hire a car or fly. We want an italian experience. We are there first week in march.
What to do in Rome or surrounding areas.
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 6 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 7 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 8 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 9 Hotels in Sorrento
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 12 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 13 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 14 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 19 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Apartment in Seville
- 22 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 23 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 24 Germany and Italy
- 25 day trips from Stuttgart