We have 6 days in Rome. What can we see in that amount of time. Should be travel somewhere for a day ? Happy to train it, hire a car or fly. We want an italian experience. We are there first week in march.
What to do in Rome or surrounding areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 2 2 for 1 tickets
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 5 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 8 Train tickets within Italy
- 9 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 12 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Best driving map for Greece?
- 15 London Weekend
- 16 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 17 Turkey - Live report
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Stay in Venice
- 20 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 23 Questions for Paris residents
- 24 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 25 Central European train travel