We have 6 days in Rome. What can we see in that amount of time. Should be travel somewhere for a day ? Happy to train it, hire a car or fly. We want an italian experience. We are there first week in march.
What to do in Rome or surrounding areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 2 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 3 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 11 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 12 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 13 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 17 Advice please...
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 21 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 22 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 25 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?