We have 6 days in Rome. What can we see in that amount of time. Should be travel somewhere for a day ? Happy to train it, hire a car or fly. We want an italian experience. We are there first week in march.
What to do in Rome or surrounding areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 6 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 7 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 8 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 Croatia itinerary
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 15 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 25 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary