My husband and I are going to Albania from USA, and we have to wait in Rome for 5 hours. I have never been to Rome and would love to go outside the airport, even if it's to a little cafe to have a cappuccino. We won't have luggage to recheck but I am still worried if it will be enough time. Let me know if you have any suggestions at all. Thanks
What to do in Rome in 5 hours??
- 1 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 2 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 5 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 7 Berlin Hotels
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Tennyson Home
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Istanbul Hotels
- 13 Where to stay in London in July
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 17 Scotland car rental advice
- 18 florence hotel
- 19 Connection in Newark EWR
- 20 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 24 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia