We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Life's most embarrassing moments