We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노←온라인바카라
- 2 라이브바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천☜라이브바카라
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 What tips can you give about packing?
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 Madrid airport question
- 23 Kayaking in Avignon
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Murren to Prague