We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 2 Porto in January
- 3 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 11 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 12 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 13 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 14 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 15 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 16 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 17 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 18 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 21 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day