We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 6 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 12 Killarney
- 13 Cornwall Advice
- 14 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 15 Florence Travel Guide
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 20 Rome Advice?
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Via del Sale, Italy
- 25 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?