We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Venice first
- 2 An evening in London
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 6 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Chur or St Moritz?
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 14 Safety in Rome
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 19 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Uber vs. TfL
- 22 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 23 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 24 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 25 Apartment Montreux area