We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 8 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 9 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 15 House Hunting in France
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Tour of Northern Italy
- 18 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 San Sebastian