We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th and will be stay in Lauterbrunnen for 3+1 days (3 full day stay + 1 day travel)
I want to know the must to-do list in Lauterbrunnen with 2 yo toddler. Is the place is nice to spend with toddler or it will only nice with kid that can do hiking?
Additional question, if we stay in Chalets around Wengen/Lauterbrunnen/is the place is easy to access anywhere and easy to get our basic needs like groceries/diaper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving from prague to salzburg
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 19 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Train help for Prague
- 24 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 25 Sicily