My sister and I will be staying in Italy one more week after everyone else has gone home we are on our own Ideas of what to? I wanted to take her to Pienza but most of the hotels are closed. we are going to Rome, Florence and Siena with the family before.Thank You in advance for any advice.
what to do in Italy for one week in Jan.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 2 Itinerary 20 days
- 3 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 8 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 22 Ireland or Scotland
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia