My husband and I are planning to visit Scotland in mid June. We will spend 2 days in Edinburgh and 2 days in Glasgow. We want to get some ideas of what to do there and where is a good area to stay (find hotels).
We are in our early forties and we like exploring new places and take good pictures.
This will be our first time visiting Scotland.
Thanks in advance for our input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 8 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 9 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 10 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 11 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 12 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 20 Portugal with large family
- 21 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 22 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 Croatia
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May