My husband and I are planning to visit Scotland in mid June. We will spend 2 days in Edinburgh and 2 days in Glasgow. We want to get some ideas of what to do there and where is a good area to stay (find hotels).
We are in our early forties and we like exploring new places and take good pictures.
This will be our first time visiting Scotland.
Thanks in advance for our input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...