I am in Brussels for a week while my partner attends a conference. What can I do during the day there ? Can I travel somewhere else ? What else can I see in a day ?
what to do in brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 London for Free
- 5 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Cornwall or Paris?
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 10 Amalfi Coast in October
- 11 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 16 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 17 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 18 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 21 biking in France
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 24 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 25 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria