We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 6 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 9 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 10 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Luggage sizing
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages