We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Trieste and Koper
- 3 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 16 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 23 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 24 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 25 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions