We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 4 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 5 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 6 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 7 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 Majorca - where to stay?
- 14 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 18 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change