We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 7 Paris and where else?
- 8 Raining in rome
- 9 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 10 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 13 Italian Lakes
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Help With Vienna
- 19 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 20 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 21 Trains in Europe
- 22 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Netherlands and others