We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary advice
- 2 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 3 Greece for a month with a baby
- 4 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 5 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 6 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 7 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 8 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 9 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 10 A week in Paris
- 11 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 12 Bayeux tapestry
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 16 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 19 Camino No-No
- 20 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 21 9 days in switzerland
- 22 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 23 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 24 Bus ride to Positano
- 25 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October