We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Rome Accommodation
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 15 Italian Lakes gardens
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich