We are flying back to US from a cruise in the end of June and have it set up for a 3 night layover in Geneva, Switzerland. Besides knowing we both want to see Switzerland, it was set up more because it was convienient than having any actual plan. We know there is a lot to see in the area and would love to get a few suggestions on making the most of the two full days we will have there.
What to do for 2 days in Geneva
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 2 London restaurants
- 3 Day Trips from Nice
- 4 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Istanbul water
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 11 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Norway 2014
- 17 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 21 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 22 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 23 Siena Favorites?
- 24 biking in France
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...