Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 2 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,