Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 First time to Switzerland
- 10 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 18 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 19 First time Ireland trip
- 20 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 24 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 25 22 year olds in Europe