Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 6 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 18 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 19 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 When to Visit Scotland
- 24 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,