Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul airport transportation
- 2 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 11 Athens/Istanbul March
- 12 English ruined castles
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 19 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Dublin to Armagh?