Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 2 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 3 Italy - rental car damages query
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Travel help
- 6 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 European Cooking Secrets
- 9 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 10 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 17 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 18 20 Days in Europe
- 19 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 20 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 21 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,