Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 3 Suggestions for France Italy
- 4 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 7 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 8 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 9 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 rand versus euro
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Visa to TURKEY
- 20 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 21 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 Northern Italy