Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 2 London Paris
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 10 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 11 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 15 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 16 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 22 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Brussels Airport
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,