Hi Fodors Friends,
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 teens visiting Zurich /Interlaken between 25-29 May,2013!
We are in Zurich on 25th May(630 am) morning and wanted advice on where to spend the day/night on the 25th! On this night we are 3.
On 26th morning,we meet up with our older daughter at Zurich airport and then go to Lauterbrunnen where we spend 3 nights(already booked)
My question was on what to do during the day on 25th (dont want to particularly spend it in Zurich) and also where to spend the night...as we need to collect our daughter from Zurich Airport at 0830 am on 26th.....will it be convenient to spend the night outside Zurich and then come to Zurich Airport the next morning? What train/bus passes should we take which gives us access to ground travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undisclsoed location
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Rome-Itinerary
- 7 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Venice
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Gucci/Prada outlet near Florence
- 14 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 21 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 25 Good location for Paris apartment?
What to do around the Interlaken area for 5 days/ Rail,bus passes!
Hi Fodors Friends,