I will be going on a business trip to Florence at the end of July for 5 days and have a few questions. The hotel we will be staying at is a business hotel called Grand Hotel Mediterraneo (something along these lines) and most days the conference ends by 4-5pm. Where should we dine in the area? and what are some of the must see places after this time? Thanks all!
What to do and where to dine in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 2 flea markets in France
- 3 American electrical gadgets
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 seven days in Portugal
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 I need a haircut
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 22 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 23 1 week in Croatia
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer