I will be going on a business trip to Florence at the end of July for 5 days and have a few questions. The hotel we will be staying at is a business hotel called Grand Hotel Mediterraneo (something along these lines) and most days the conference ends by 4-5pm. Where should we dine in the area? and what are some of the must see places after this time? Thanks all!
What to do and where to dine in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 7 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 10 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 17 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 18 First Trip to Europe
- 19 Expat area's in France
- 20 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 21 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 One month (ish) in Spain
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?