we are travelling to italy in the end of may/99, and we will be staying in bellagio. we hear it is a terrific place to stay and very beautiful. does anyone who has travelled there in the recent past have any suggestions about places to eat i.e. unforgettable meals(off the beaten track), and are there any suggestions you might have about things to do that will make this a memorable trip? what has anyone heard about the hotel villa flori?
What to do and see in Bellagio, italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 London Trip Travel
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?