we are travelling to italy in the end of may/99, and we will be staying in bellagio. we hear it is a terrific place to stay and very beautiful. does anyone who has travelled there in the recent past have any suggestions about places to eat i.e. unforgettable meals(off the beaten track), and are there any suggestions you might have about things to do that will make this a memorable trip? what has anyone heard about the hotel villa flori?
What to do and see in Bellagio, italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 2 Location of hotel in Rome
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid