we are travelling to italy in the end of may/99, and we will be staying in bellagio. we hear it is a terrific place to stay and very beautiful. does anyone who has travelled there in the recent past have any suggestions about places to eat i.e. unforgettable meals(off the beaten track), and are there any suggestions you might have about things to do that will make this a memorable trip? what has anyone heard about the hotel villa flori?
What to do and see in Bellagio, italy
- 1 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 2 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 3 portugal
- 4 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 5 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 6 Vacation rental in Provence
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 9 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 rand versus euro
- 13 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Sardinia, Italy
- 18 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 23 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 24 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub