we are travelling to italy in the end of may/99, and we will be staying in bellagio. we hear it is a terrific place to stay and very beautiful. does anyone who has travelled there in the recent past have any suggestions about places to eat i.e. unforgettable meals(off the beaten track), and are there any suggestions you might have about things to do that will make this a memorable trip? what has anyone heard about the hotel villa flori?
What to do and see in Bellagio, italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 American Express
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014