we are travelling to italy in the end of may/99, and we will be staying in bellagio. we hear it is a terrific place to stay and very beautiful. does anyone who has travelled there in the recent past have any suggestions about places to eat i.e. unforgettable meals(off the beaten track), and are there any suggestions you might have about things to do that will make this a memorable trip? what has anyone heard about the hotel villa flori?
What to do and see in Bellagio, italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?