My husband will be traveling to Paris in June for business. I would love for him to bring me back something fun, but since we're talikng "man shopping" it would need to be something easy for him to find.I'm a woman in my 40's, not too conservative. Any suggestions?
What to bring back from Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 To Prague or not to Prague
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 South of Switzerland
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 London Pass
- 12 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 13 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 14 Potential trip - Balkans
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 A Week in Spain
- 19 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 25 week in scotland