My husband and I will take a vacation in Paris in June and also visit a friend and his family in Paris. They are a couple in their 50's with young adult children. We are from Texas. Do you have any good idea of gift that is American-made or things from US or Texas that is not commonly available in Europe? Many years ago when their children were young, they mention that children denim clothing in Europe are expensive, I don't know about adult denim clothing. Since Paris is the capital of fashion, I assume that any kind of clothing item is not a good idea. Is that right? What about food items? Any suggestions?
What to bring as a gift from US to friends in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Cyprus in December
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 22 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!