My husband and I will take a vacation in Paris in June and also visit a friend and his family in Paris. They are a couple in their 50's with young adult children. We are from Texas. Do you have any good idea of gift that is American-made or things from US or Texas that is not commonly available in Europe? Many years ago when their children were young, they mention that children denim clothing in Europe are expensive, I don't know about adult denim clothing. Since Paris is the capital of fashion, I assume that any kind of clothing item is not a good idea. Is that right? What about food items? Any suggestions?
What to bring as a gift from US to friends in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 4 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 5 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Reims for a day
- 7 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 8 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 14 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 24 Seville hotels
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy