My husband and I are planning a trip to Europe at the end of May 2013. We'll have three weeks "on the ground" time (not including the day we fly in and leave, and an extra day for jet lag).
We have our hearts set on London, Paris (with a side trip to Normandy) and Munich, but we want to add one more stop/country if possible. Before you say it, I know that we can spend our entire three weeks in any one of those cities but we're the "go, go, go" type (especially my husband) so I think it could be doable for us depending on the distance to travel.
What would be a good choice within a reasonable distance? Some ideas I've been debating are Amsterdam, Prague, Salzberg/somewhere else in Austria or Venice/Rome.
My husband likes beer and WWII history. I like Jewish history, looking at good architecture and some more quirky things, I suppose. We're both down for a good museum (especially a science or aviation museum for my husband) and we'd like to try and balance city life out with some natural beauty sometimes, if possible... if any of that helps.
Thanks for the advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 시즌온라인 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 Bernese Oberland
- 12 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 13 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 18 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 19 Threat Level in UK
- 20 ATM
- 21 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 22 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 23 Living in Paris......for a week
- 24 ATM help
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please