I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lay over time
- 2 ATM at airport
- 3 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 4 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 K-Day
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?