I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 tickets for Wimbledon
- 4 Paris hotel
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 12 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Iceland france spain
- 20 Trip Report to Bordeaux, Sarlat-la-Canéda, and Albi
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Amalfi coast in august
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?