I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 7 More Info >>> http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 8 Southern Italy
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 Iceland in 4 days?
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Slovania & Croatia
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?