I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 4 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 5 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 French Basque region
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 11 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 American Express
- 25 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France