I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 3 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 4 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 7 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 8 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 9 Florence and Rome
- 10 Como or Bellagio
- 11 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 12 5 days in switzerland
- 13 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 14 Switzerland Hotels
- 15 Bosch Parade
- 16 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 17 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 18 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 19 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 20 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 21 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 22 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 23 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 24 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 25 Need advice on Greek islands
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?