I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 3 Rhine River
- 4 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 5 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 6 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 7 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 8 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 9 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 12 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 13 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 14 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 15 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 16 Breakfast: London
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 20 The highlands
- 21 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 22 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 23 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 24 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 25 Travel plan help in Germany
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?