I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 4 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 5 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 6 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 7 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 8 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 11 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Slovakia day trip
- 15 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 16 Italy for the first time
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Renting bed linens and towels
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 25 20 free days of Europe
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?