I saw a recent thread on what time to schedule a shuttle in Paris. We will be staying our last night at Disney Paris and didn't know how long to plan to get to CDG airport. We will be leaving on a Saturday morning and I thought we would take a shuttle or taxi instead of the train. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The flight is at 9:30
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 4 One week in Europe
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Switzerland in September
- 12 Where to eat in Rome?
- 13 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 AMS Car Rental
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 London Theater
- 22 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 23 Europe itinerary questions
- 24 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
What time would you schedule a pickup Disney Paris to CDG?