I'll be arriving at Amsterdam on Wednesday 25th Febuary at appox. 2pm, would there be enough time to go to the Anne Frank hour after that? Is it busy in Feb (all year round?) or should I go to there first thing on Thursday morning? I've checked online for tickets but their all sold out.
Also, so far I've got planned the Van Gogh museum, Anne Frank house, a canal cruise and the Heineken experience. I leave Amsterdam on Friday at appox 2pm, is there anything I can do Friday morning? Any recommendations?
Any help would be great, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 3 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Highclare Castle
- 8 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 17 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 18 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 22 Globus Iberian Tour
- 23 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium