I'll be arriving at Amsterdam on Wednesday 25th Febuary at appox. 2pm, would there be enough time to go to the Anne Frank hour after that? Is it busy in Feb (all year round?) or should I go to there first thing on Thursday morning? I've checked online for tickets but their all sold out.
Also, so far I've got planned the Van Gogh museum, Anne Frank house, a canal cruise and the Heineken experience. I leave Amsterdam on Friday at appox 2pm, is there anything I can do Friday morning? Any recommendations?
Any help would be great, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 2 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 3 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 Tuscany Trip
- 8 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 9 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 10 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 11 12-14 nights enough ?
- 12 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 13 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 14 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Killarney
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 23 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?