i need info coz i can't decide if we will stay one day or 2 days ... we certainly want to do the baths, our train arrives at noon and i believe the baths close at noon to reopen at ? time in the aftenoon? i need information please if you know.thanks
WHAT TIME DO THE BATHS OPEN IN LOURDES
- 1 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 2 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 5 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 Bruges B&Bs
- 16 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 florence hotel
- 20 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 21 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 Iceland Road trip in May
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help