I stupidly purchased train tickets from italiarail for wrong date! Emailed them immediately and they said I have to fill out form and send to Trenitalia for a request of refund! Are there any other people who have done this before or am I the only twit who has done this? Did you get you money refunded?
What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 7 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 11 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 shortened trip to Italy
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 25 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore