I stupidly purchased train tickets from italiarail for wrong date! Emailed them immediately and they said I have to fill out form and send to Trenitalia for a request of refund! Are there any other people who have done this before or am I the only twit who has done this? Did you get you money refunded?
What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 Munich with a car?
- 13 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 14 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 19 poland to switzerland
- 20 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine