I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 2 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 3 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 7 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 10 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 11 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 12 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 13 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 14 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 15 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 16 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 17 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 18 What's your suggestion ????
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 21 A guide to Madrid
- 22 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 23 Prague for a week?
- 24 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 25 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's