I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Paris in 1 Day
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Transports in Santorini
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Oslo in early Oct
- 14 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 17 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Best day trips from Paris
- 24 Santorini transportation
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?