I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 History, culinary, art and wine in Porto
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Keukenhof from Shiphol
- 4 We are here! Moscow!
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Sammezzano update
- 10 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 11 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 12 ideas for Portugal please
- 13 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 14 Catalonia
- 15 Macarons!
- 16 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 17 Transportation in Paris
- 18 airport transportation
- 19 2 Days in Brussels
- 20 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 21 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris