I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 6 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 In Paris on my own
- 10 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 11 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 12 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 13 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 14 Croatia
- 15 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 16 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 19 Bologna Restaurants
- 20 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 21 German Wings
- 22 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 23 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Bologna: Aperitivo Time