I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 Fun, free language website
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 10 Tour Group Operators
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 17 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 18 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 19 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD