I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
- 1 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 2 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 France in 7 days
- 7 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 8 Cinque Terre card and train
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Suggestions for France Italy
- 13 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 16 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 17 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Tour-Free Travel
- 20 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary