I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Do trains run past midnight???
- 3 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 4 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 7 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 8 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 11 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 12 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 16 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 17 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 18 What Bus/buses
- 19 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 23 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%