I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 1 week Tuscany in November
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 7 Gift for French business associate
- 8 Gtg San Antonio
- 9 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 13 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 14 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 17 Italy trip advice
- 18 Scotland Votes "No"
- 19 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 20 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece