I'm going on a Contiki tour in April for 3 weeks. I'll have no time for laundry so I have to bring enough clothes to last me 3 weeks without wearing the same few items over and over and over again. Our main way of travel is by a bus. I've checked the plane/tour restrictions and my current bag fits their limits. Right now I have a 28" suitcase. Is that too much? Keep in mind I'm a 19 year old girl so I'll be bringing quite a bit of clothes/shoes/beauty products.
What size luggage??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 4 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 5 Vacation Pictures
- 6 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 9 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 10 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 11 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 12 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 13 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 14 Purse week?
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Looking for add on city
- 19 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 20 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 21 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 22 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 23 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 24 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 25 New !travel handbags, an update please!