i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which is finally an predominant a part
- 2 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 3 Andalucia in December
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 9 First trip to Italy
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 London's Must Sights!
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 15 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 16 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 23 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 24 4 days in switzerland
- 25 Vienna or Budapest?