i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
What size backpack?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Switzerland
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 4 weeks in the UK
- 13 Granada
- 14 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Switzerland help...?
- 19 London to Paris by train
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 24 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 25 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews