i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 3 Scotland
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 7 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 8 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Edinbrugh
- 21 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 22 Swimming to Paris
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Istria in two days