i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 3 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Camogli and surrounds
- 12 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 18 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 22 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 25 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL