i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 3 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Day trips by train from Milan
- 6 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 9 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 12 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 13 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 14 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 15 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 20 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 21 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 22 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS