i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
What size backpack?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 8 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 quiet hotel
- 11 He said , she said
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Venice hotel selection
- 15 May trip to the islands
- 16 Where to stay in Rome
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Italy Apartment What To Bring