i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
What size backpack?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 2 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 7 What to wear
- 8 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 11 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 12 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 13 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 14 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 17 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 18 Istanbul Itinerary
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?