Four youthful seniors touring Sicily 9/21 through 10/7. I'm hoping we will catch the tail end of some warm weather. Is white still appropriate, I know that Italians love black. Skirts as apposed to slacks? Jeans? I'm guessing no shorts. I do know not to wear white sneakers! Trying to make the proper choices so I can pack light. Do most B&B's and Agritourismo's have hair dryers, I know the larger hotels do. Any other suggestions on what or what not to pack. Plan to do lots of touring so we need comfortable clothing.
What should I wear in Sicily in the Fall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Itinerary for Spain
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 10 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Ireland's west coast
- 13 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 14 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 17 Arles as a base?
- 18 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 19 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 20 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 21 Aix en Provence
- 22 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome