Four youthful seniors touring Sicily 9/21 through 10/7. I'm hoping we will catch the tail end of some warm weather. Is white still appropriate, I know that Italians love black. Skirts as apposed to slacks? Jeans? I'm guessing no shorts. I do know not to wear white sneakers! Trying to make the proper choices so I can pack light. Do most B&B's and Agritourismo's have hair dryers, I know the larger hotels do. Any other suggestions on what or what not to pack. Plan to do lots of touring so we need comfortable clothing.
What should I wear in Sicily in the Fall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan