Four youthful seniors touring Sicily 9/21 through 10/7. I'm hoping we will catch the tail end of some warm weather. Is white still appropriate, I know that Italians love black. Skirts as apposed to slacks? Jeans? I'm guessing no shorts. I do know not to wear white sneakers! Trying to make the proper choices so I can pack light. Do most B&B's and Agritourismo's have hair dryers, I know the larger hotels do. Any other suggestions on what or what not to pack. Plan to do lots of touring so we need comfortable clothing.
What should I wear in Sicily in the Fall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Back home problems with sim card
- 4 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Budapest
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 Budapest--baggage storage
- 13 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 14 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 15 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Day trips from Seville
- 21 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 22 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 23 GPS in Tuscany
- 24 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 25 Best day to look for economic flights