I'm an 18 year old traveling through Europe on my own for around 3 weeks in July. I've seen a fair bit of the continent already, both cities and smaller towns and countryside and I generally appreciate architecture, food, culture, and sights (e.g. Eiffel Tower, Heidelberg bridge), rather than museums and that sort of thing (the Louvre, for example).
I'm trying to plan my first ten days or so, and I'd like opinions in regards to my thinking/plan. I arrive into Frankfurt Airport early in the morning of the 30th and plan to head straight down to Munich to visit some friends, spending the night, then taking the City Night Line on the night of 1st from there to either:
1. Cologne (taking another train straight onto Brugge)
2. Amsterdam directly
If I were to take option 1, I'd spend the next 3 or 4 (?) nights in Brugge, hoping to see it Ghent, and maybe day-trip to Amsterdam. Option 2 would see me spend the day/night in Amsterdam, then move to Brugge for the next 2 or 3 (?). From Brugge, I would take the Eurostar to London, where I would spend either 4 or 5 nights, depending on the time spent at the above. From London, I would fly out to Geneva to continue on with the rest of my trip, which is looking no more straight-forward than this segment!
Anyway, my questions are:
1. Which option should I take and therefore at which city should I stay?
2. Would you recommend any alternative plans?
3. How many nights should be spent in London, given my interests? And at the other locations? Would you recommend cutting one destination for the sake of my sanity?
4. Given it will be summer, should I be looking for air-conditioned accommodation, or is this difficult to come by?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 승무패계산기【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】토요경마결과
- 2 벳익스【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】일요경마결과
- 3 벳인포【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】무료경마게임
- 4 경마사이트【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】부산경마결과
- 5 윈스카지노【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】부산경마
- 6 띵동실시간스코어【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】서울경마예상
- 7 노름닷컴【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】에이스경마
- 8 온라인배팅사이트【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】경마배당률
- 9 스포조이【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】경마사이트
- 10 스포츠배팅사이트【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】생방송경마
- 11 프로토사이트【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】생방송경마
- 12 서울경마예상지【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】검빛경마
- 13 검빛경마예상지【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】나눔복권
- 14 라이브스코어코리아【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】팝콘복권
- 15 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 16 Highclare Castle
- 17 Norwegian Air?
- 18 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 19 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 20 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 23 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 24 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 25 Harry Potter, London Theater
What should I do? Skip Amsterdam, Brugge, London... Or go to all?