I'm an 18 year old traveling through Europe on my own for around 3 weeks in July. I've seen a fair bit of the continent already, both cities and smaller towns and countryside and I generally appreciate architecture, food, culture, and sights (e.g. Eiffel Tower, Heidelberg bridge), rather than museums and that sort of thing (the Louvre, for example).
I'm trying to plan my first ten days or so, and I'd like opinions in regards to my thinking/plan. I arrive into Frankfurt Airport early in the morning of the 30th and plan to head straight down to Munich to visit some friends, spending the night, then taking the City Night Line on the night of 1st from there to either:
1. Cologne (taking another train straight onto Brugge)
2. Amsterdam directly
If I were to take option 1, I'd spend the next 3 or 4 (?) nights in Brugge, hoping to see it Ghent, and maybe day-trip to Amsterdam. Option 2 would see me spend the day/night in Amsterdam, then move to Brugge for the next 2 or 3 (?). From Brugge, I would take the Eurostar to London, where I would spend either 4 or 5 nights, depending on the time spent at the above. From London, I would fly out to Geneva to continue on with the rest of my trip, which is looking no more straight-forward than this segment!
Anyway, my questions are:
1. Which option should I take and therefore at which city should I stay?
2. Would you recommend any alternative plans?
3. How many nights should be spent in London, given my interests? And at the other locations? Would you recommend cutting one destination for the sake of my sanity?
4. Given it will be summer, should I be looking for air-conditioned accommodation, or is this difficult to come by?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세종휴게텔 세종오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 세종건마 세종마사지 세종키스방
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 Via del Sale, Italy
- 5 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 6 구의오피 구의건마 아찔한 달리기 구의휴게텔 www.adal.ml 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 제주도오피 제주도건마 아찔한달리기 제주도휴게텔 www.adal.ml 제주도마사지
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 11 www.adal.ml 아달 신논현오피 신논현건마 신논현휴게텔 신논현마사지
- 12 www.adal.ml 아찔한 달리기 시흥오피 시흥건마 시흥휴게텔 시흥마사지 시흥키스방
- 13 서면오피 아찔한달리기 서면건마 www.adal.ml 서면휴게텔 서면마사지
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 상봉오피 아달 상봉건마 www.adal.ml 상봉휴게텔 상봉마사지 상봉키스방
- 16 목동오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 목동건마 목동휴게텔 목동마사지 목동키스방
- 17 강동휴게텔 강동오피 아달 www.adal.ml강동건마 강동마사지 강동키스방
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 가락휴게텔 가락오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 가락건마 가락마사지 가락키스방
- 20 신천오피 신천건마 아찔한달리기 신천휴게텔 www.adal.ml 신천마사지 신천키스방
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 아달 www.adal.ml 동대문오피 동대문건마 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 23 파주오피 아달 파주건마 www.adal.ml 파주휴게텔 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 24 길동오피 아달 www.adal.ml 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain
What should I do? Skip Amsterdam, Brugge, London... Or go to all?