We will have a 3 day layover in London in August. We have 3 children ages 8-16 with us. What is the best area of London to stay in? We like to be in the city since we've never been there before. Also, what do you recommend for a more upscale hotel?
What section of London to stay in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Pictures
- 2 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 3 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 4 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 5 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 6 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 9 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 14 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 15 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 16 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 17 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 18 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 19 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Scotland day tour
- 22 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 23 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 24 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 25 England sites not to miss