Greetings all. I'm doing some research and wanted to ask the forum which resources - both online and offline - they used most often when planning a trip to or around Europe? Your help is most appreciated!
What resources do you use to plan a trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 3 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 4 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 9 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Lake Como transportation questions
- 12 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 13 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 14 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 15 Iwango went…to Nice
- 16 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland