I am traveling to London with my girlfriend for 4 nights before we leave for Rome. Check in Mar 26-11 checking out Mar 30-11. I have originally wanted to stay in the Soho area but it seems to be way out of my budget. I would like to pay approx $200USD per night (including tax). Since Soho is an expensive area I have decided to stay elsewhere. We are both in our young 20s, active and enjoy going out at night. Essentially, I was wondering if you could suggest a neighborhood for two tourist from the US looking to explore and see all the major sites while being in a nice and safe area to where we can enjoy ourselves at night. We are looking for a central location in London. Thanks for all your help!!
What part of London is best for my stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 5 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 6 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 7 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 10 taxi line at FCO airport
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 15 Interested In Coach Passes
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 18 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 19 First time in Europe!
- 20 Travel with connecting flights
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 24 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal