I am traveling to London with my girlfriend for 4 nights before we leave for Rome. Check in Mar 26-11 checking out Mar 30-11. I have originally wanted to stay in the Soho area but it seems to be way out of my budget. I would like to pay approx $200USD per night (including tax). Since Soho is an expensive area I have decided to stay elsewhere. We are both in our young 20s, active and enjoy going out at night. Essentially, I was wondering if you could suggest a neighborhood for two tourist from the US looking to explore and see all the major sites while being in a nice and safe area to where we can enjoy ourselves at night. We are looking for a central location in London. Thanks for all your help!!
What part of London is best for my stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 6 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 9 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 15 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 19 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Which european city?
- 24 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 25 Skippered Charter Greece Islands