I am traveling to London with my girlfriend for 4 nights before we leave for Rome. Check in Mar 26-11 checking out Mar 30-11. I have originally wanted to stay in the Soho area but it seems to be way out of my budget. I would like to pay approx $200USD per night (including tax). Since Soho is an expensive area I have decided to stay elsewhere. We are both in our young 20s, active and enjoy going out at night. Essentially, I was wondering if you could suggest a neighborhood for two tourist from the US looking to explore and see all the major sites while being in a nice and safe area to where we can enjoy ourselves at night. We are looking for a central location in London. Thanks for all your help!!
What part of London is best for my stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 2 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 3 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Zurich, Switzerland
- 6 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 12 Day trips
- 13 London tube
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague