I am traveling to London with my girlfriend for 4 nights before we leave for Rome. Check in Mar 26-11 checking out Mar 30-11. I have originally wanted to stay in the Soho area but it seems to be way out of my budget. I would like to pay approx $200USD per night (including tax). Since Soho is an expensive area I have decided to stay elsewhere. We are both in our young 20s, active and enjoy going out at night. Essentially, I was wondering if you could suggest a neighborhood for two tourist from the US looking to explore and see all the major sites while being in a nice and safe area to where we can enjoy ourselves at night. We are looking for a central location in London. Thanks for all your help!!
What part of London is best for my stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 Gite and/or agritourism
- 16 Apartment for family trip to London
- 17 Prebook B&Bs
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 20 days in Germany
- 23 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...