I am traveling to London with my girlfriend for 4 nights before we leave for Rome. Check in Mar 26-11 checking out Mar 30-11. I have originally wanted to stay in the Soho area but it seems to be way out of my budget. I would like to pay approx $200USD per night (including tax). Since Soho is an expensive area I have decided to stay elsewhere. We are both in our young 20s, active and enjoy going out at night. Essentially, I was wondering if you could suggest a neighborhood for two tourist from the US looking to explore and see all the major sites while being in a nice and safe area to where we can enjoy ourselves at night. We are looking for a central location in London. Thanks for all your help!!
What part of London is best for my stay??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 3 Month's
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?