Need to plan a vacation to Europe...but I am baffled as to where to go in the February/March time frame. Don't want to go where is too cold and rains all the time. I will be traveling alone too...so any suggestions on tour groups? Prefer a singles group 30s to 40s.
What part of Europe to visit in February/March?
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 4 France by rail or car?
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 7 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 8 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 Bank of England Museum
- 13 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 16 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 17 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 18 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 19 East coast trains
- 20 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 First night after arriving in Milan
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September