Need to plan a vacation to Europe...but I am baffled as to where to go in the February/March time frame. Don't want to go where is too cold and rains all the time. I will be traveling alone too...so any suggestions on tour groups? Prefer a singles group 30s to 40s.
What part of Europe to visit in February/March?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 2 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 3 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 4 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 5 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 6 flea markets in France
- 7 What to wear
- 8 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 9 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 15 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 20 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Prague flea markets