We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Portugal with large family
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Croatia
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 12 Croatia trip Planning
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Tour groups
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)