We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 12 Travel help
- 13 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 14 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 15 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 16 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 London tour and theatre ideas
- 19 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 20 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Italy's central lakes!
- 23 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 24 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 25 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe