We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 2 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 6 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 France to stop making foie grois
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Barcelona Car rental return
- 11 My First Trip to Europe...
- 12 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 15 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 16 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 17 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 24 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 25 Dover queues