We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
What numbers do I use to send a Fax to Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 London day trips, especially castles
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 13 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 14 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 21 Day trips
- 22 London tube
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Swiss rail passes