We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 3 days with a Swindon base
- 3 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Italy for the first time
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Please suggest best itinerary
- 17 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 18 Beaches in Southern France
- 19 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 25 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast