We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The three most beautiful beaches in the Algarve, Portugal.
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 5 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 6 Austria
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 9 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Train Help
- 12 Train rides
- 13 12 days in Austria
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 19 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 Salento penninsula
- 22 What about Basque Country?
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?