We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 2 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 3 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 4 B&B in Ireland
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 11 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice