We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Croatia
- 2 Escorted tours Norway
- 3 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 10 favorite app for converting US $$
- 11 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 12 One week in London with kids
- 13 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Trip in September
- 16 help with europe itinary
- 17 Iceland with Young Kids
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 Wake Up Mods
- 20 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 21 One Day in Vienna
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 24 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London