We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 4 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spain - day driver advice