We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Earthquake near Naples
- 4 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 5 3nights in Venice
- 6 Munich itinerary review
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 Football Tickets - Athens
- 12 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Salzburg itinerary review
- 15 Positano or Sorrento?
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?