We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help please!
- 2 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 Dover queues
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 9 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 10 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 16 From London to Paris to US
- 17 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Residential wallpaper designs
- 20 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 21 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 25 Base City for N Europe Layover