We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 9 Super Cover For Hertz
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 12 Baby Milk
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia