We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 6 26 days in Italy
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Prague old town
- 10 Car rental between countries
- 11 Holland Itinerary
- 12 Train Ticket Help
- 13 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 14 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 Whirlwind trip!
- 17 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 18 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 19 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 20 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 21 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 24 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 25 England and Wales by public transport