we are headed to Switzerland / Italy in september and I am wondering if I need a new jacket/warmer clothes.
We are spending 10 days in Switzerland (Montreux, Wengen and Lucerne)
We want to go up the Jungfraujoch ... but wont be spending much time in the high alpes - just that day pretty much. The rest of the time is in Switz/Italy where it will be fairly warm so no real need for too many warm clothes.
We are trying to pack light - so :
Do I need a thick/warm coat? Or will a thermal long sleeve top under and a fleecy jumper do the job?
Can you hire snow jackets in Wengen? (in summer)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 9 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 10 Help with tips in UK
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading