we are headed to Switzerland / Italy in september and I am wondering if I need a new jacket/warmer clothes.
We are spending 10 days in Switzerland (Montreux, Wengen and Lucerne)
We want to go up the Jungfraujoch ... but wont be spending much time in the high alpes - just that day pretty much. The rest of the time is in Switz/Italy where it will be fairly warm so no real need for too many warm clothes.
We are trying to pack light - so :
Do I need a thick/warm coat? Or will a thermal long sleeve top under and a fleecy jumper do the job?
Can you hire snow jackets in Wengen? (in summer)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April