we are headed to Switzerland / Italy in september and I am wondering if I need a new jacket/warmer clothes.
We are spending 10 days in Switzerland (Montreux, Wengen and Lucerne)
We want to go up the Jungfraujoch ... but wont be spending much time in the high alpes - just that day pretty much. The rest of the time is in Switz/Italy where it will be fairly warm so no real need for too many warm clothes.
We are trying to pack light - so :
Do I need a thick/warm coat? Or will a thermal long sleeve top under and a fleecy jumper do the job?
Can you hire snow jackets in Wengen? (in summer)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Murren to Prague
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sintra
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 11 How the kids age calculated
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome