Will be in Rome 3 nights. Need some recs on food. They can be cheap, expensive, hole in the wall, fancy.....all that matters is that the food is awesome. Can't wAit to hear what all of the experienced travelers have to say. This is my first time to Italy. Going end of June.
What is your favorite restaurant in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 21 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Paris in April?
- 24 Prague - Tram #22
- 25 car rental companies Italy