We're about to kick off the busy season of holiday travel and we need your help with an upcoming blog story. We're asking the Fodor's Community to submit their favorite holiday travel memories and would love to hear yours!
To get you started, here are some Fodorites that have shared their memories on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151317428687433&set=a.10150255507767433.367841.27630567432&type=1
Have a memory you'd like to share? Just leave it in the comments below.
What is your favorite holiday travel memory?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 5 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 6 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 17 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 25 Is my plan ok