We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 4 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 5 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 6 days in Portugal in December
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 13 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 22 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 25 Retiring to Southern France