We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
What is worth a detour? Barcelona - Aix en Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 3 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 4 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 10 Santorini transportation
- 11 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip