We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
What is worth a detour? Barcelona - Aix en Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Train from Sarlat
- 4 Trains
- 5 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 8 Naples vs Sorrento
- 9 Cinque Terre trails
- 10 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 11 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Paris Bastille Day
- 15 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 16 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 17 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 18 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 19 Liverpool to London
- 20 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 23 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 24 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 25 car rental agency