We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 3 I may be wrong....
- 4 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 5 Labor Day in Paris
- 6 Driver"s License & Language
- 7 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 12 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 A visit to Greenwich
- 21 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 22 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 23 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 24 I Cuisine vs Cookin with Class
- 25 Italy Dolomites in early April