We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
What is worth a detour? Barcelona - Aix en Provence
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 4 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 5 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Travel by train or bus
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris