We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 3 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 4 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 5 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 6 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 7 Bosch Parade
- 8 Antwerp Tram
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 11 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 12 21 nights in England, please help
- 13 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 14 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 17 3/4/ days South of France
- 18 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 19 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 22 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 23 Trains from Granada
- 24 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 25 Iceland-another itinerary help request