We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PANDA@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 PANDA Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Pay attention to your watches !
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 18 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 19 Iceland early december visit
- 20 Zurich to Milan trip
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 23 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 24 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 25 car insurance italy