We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 2 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 Should I speculate?
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Prague on a budget...
- 12 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 13 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 14 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 15 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 16 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 17 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 22 Dentix in Spain
- 23 Croatia
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 How much do i need?