We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 2 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 3 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 4 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Italy travel plan help
- 7 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 8 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 16 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 17 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Alsace to Austria?
- 20 Wales
- 21 Paris in early august
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 24 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 25 Tracking the Weather