We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 3 Paris- restaurant
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 15 Happy birthday ATM
- 16 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 17 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 18 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 19 2 days in Lugano area
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017