We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Global Travel Warning...
- 2 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 3 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Safety concerns?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 12 Morning in paris
- 13 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 Balkans Itinerary
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 19 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 Places to visit staying in Como
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.