We are a group of 4 people (2 couples) planning to go from Barcelona to Aix-en-Provence. Initially we were planning to drive but found out that the one way drop off fee of rental car is outrageous, so we're changing our plan to take train from Barcelona to either Perpignan or Narbonne and then drive.
Since our time is limited, we're planning to reach Aix-en-Provence in the same day.
We're thinking to visit Carcasonne but is it worth a detour? It's a little bit out of the way from our destination which is Aix en Provence.
Or are there any other places of interest along our route to Aix that's better than Carcasonne?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 AVE train tickets questions.
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Prague on a budget...
- 17 December in Slovenia
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...