Are the check-in/check out times similar to that for US hotels, usually 3pm. and 11 or 12 am. respectively? Oddly, this was not on any information I have seen on our hotel or on our confirmation. If necessary, I'll call Paris and ask, but I am trying to avoid that. Also, we are arriving at 8am. As they do here, will they normally let you leave your bags there until check-in or is this a really bad idea anyway? Thanks much for the help!
What is the usual check-in time for Paris hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 London 2nd time around
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 22 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 23 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 24 Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Which lake to visit in Italy