We plan to buy two 22" luggage for our Italy trip. We couldn't decide which brand to buy. Since we travel at least once a year, we want somthing could last for a while. And about the size, is a 24" one really can not fit in the train overhead? We are two adult and one little child, it seems very hard to pack all the necessary things in two 22" luggage even you try to travel light. Please give us any suggestion. Thank you.
WHAT IS THE MOST DURABLE LUGGAGE YOU SUGGEST?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Flam, Norway railway
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 He said , she said
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 car rental companies Italy
- 14 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 17 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 quiet hotel
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Venice hotel selection
- 24 May trip to the islands
- 25 Where to stay in Rome