what's the Italian word (or equivalent) for hors d'oeuvres? I'm having a cocktail party and would like to use the Italian word as opposed to the french one since we'll be serving Italian goodies. Thanks.
What is the Italian word for....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 2 Weeks in Paris
- 5 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 6 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 7 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 8 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Internet or travel agent?
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 20 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 21 Christmas in Munich
- 22 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 25 Tips for Chamonix in June?