I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 2 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 5 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 6 Italy trip questions
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Italy
- 18 Azores
- 19 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 20 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Driving in Italy
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Taormina to Palermo