I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 4 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 5 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 6 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 9 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 15 FAQs
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 18 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 22 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 23 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre