I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 8 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Italy
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre