I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 3 Italian Lakes gardens
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 First time traveler to Ireland
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 14 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 22 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?