I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 3 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 4 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 One July night in Verona - help!
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Couscous
- 12 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 13 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Guided Vatican Tours
- 18 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 19 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Cappadocia in June
- 23 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 24 Lisbon
- 25 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre