I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 2 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 3 Solo train travel in Germany
- 4 Pompeii train to Naples
- 5 Suggestions needed for time in Florence
- 6 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 7 greece hotels
- 8 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 12 Cosmos Tour - 9 days Prague, Vienna & Budapest
- 13 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 14 Short Corsica trip in/out of Ajaccio - itinerary musts?
- 15 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 16 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 17 Train Routing
- 18 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 19 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 20 Day trips from Sorrento
- 21 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 22 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 23 PORTUGAL - LISBON & PORTO AREAS 11 DAYS
- 24 First timers in Ireland
- 25 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)