I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노)☭≫(¯ ＪＯＹ８７６。ＣＯＭ ¯)≫☭(슈퍼카지노)
- 2 정통바카라(→¶" ＪＯＹ８７６。ＣＯＭ "¶←)슈퍼카지노
- 3 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 4 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 5 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 6 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 10 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 13 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 17 First Trip to Ireland
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 22 Athens multi site pass
- 23 London best location
- 24 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre