I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with accommodation in Paris for Kiwi family of 5
- 2 "Travel On the Absinthe Trail in France and Switzerland"...
- 3 Amsterdam Museum trip on a budget
- 4 How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4
- 5 Two glorious weeks in the southern Iberian peninsula!
- 6 Renting a car in Budapest
- 7 Fiction - Historic or otherwise - set in Scotland
- 8 Drive in Switzerland in October
- 9 Need help with Croatia itinerary!
- 10 Three free days in Europe: Amsterdam or Berlin?
- 11 Michelin atlas
- 12 Danube or Douro for river cruise 2015
- 13 Stopover in Puy-de-Dôme area: driving from Loire Valley to Provence?
- 14 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 15 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 16 germany
- 17 Book smaller room with balcony or standard room without?
- 18 Talking of haggis
- 19 Tkts to Waverly Stn, Edinburgh, UK , need to get off at Edinburgh Park...
- 20 Road trip Spain
- 21 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 22 Visit St Peters on same day as Scavi tour
- 23 Toulouse, Sarlat environs, Paris itinerary
- 24 First time in Italy: Rome, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast 10 days
- 25 How much time in Lisbon?