I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 2 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 3 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 6 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 7 Sicily transportation
- 8 Which Guided Tour ??
- 9 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 15 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 16 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 23 Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Where will Britain go?
- 25 Travel to Karlsrhue
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre