Many of the calling cards that have been mentioned on this board as being good deals are good from Western Europe, not Eastern. What is the best (cheapest) way to call the US from Poland, Czech Republic and Lithuania? Thanks in advance for the help.
What is the cheapest way to call the US from Eastern Europe?
- 1 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 2 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 3 Palio Parking
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Oxford to Rye
- 9 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 10 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 11 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 12 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 13 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 14 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 15 italy itinerary for comments
- 16 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 17 Extra screening at immigration
- 18 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland