I Anant bedi loves to travel alooot as last year i was in switzerland for 6 days with the Swiss tops package which includes almost every thing and now next month on 14th May 20120 i am going to copenhagen, switzerland and italy for 15 days n ill be their in switzerland for 4 days and after that ill go to italy for 5 days and have already booked the swiss tops package for switzerland and Only Hotels for ITALY (2 nghts in venice, 1 night in florence and 2 nights in rome) but have a confusion that -----: Is eurail italy pass for 6 days ill be the best option for me to reach and explore Italy? i want to visit venice den florence den pisa den rome and want to cover almost every sidescenes available their.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 Paris in August
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Help with tips in UK
- 17 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 21 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 22 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 23 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip