I Anant bedi loves to travel alooot as last year i was in switzerland for 6 days with the Swiss tops package which includes almost every thing and now next month on 14th May 20120 i am going to copenhagen, switzerland and italy for 15 days n ill be their in switzerland for 4 days and after that ill go to italy for 5 days and have already booked the swiss tops package for switzerland and Only Hotels for ITALY (2 nghts in venice, 1 night in florence and 2 nights in rome) but have a confusion that -----: Is eurail italy pass for 6 days ill be the best option for me to reach and explore Italy? i want to visit venice den florence den pisa den rome and want to cover almost every sidescenes available their.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 9 days in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 8 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 9 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Lyon
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 21 French theater in Paris
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari