I Anant bedi loves to travel alooot as last year i was in switzerland for 6 days with the Swiss tops package which includes almost every thing and now next month on 14th May 20120 i am going to copenhagen, switzerland and italy for 15 days n ill be their in switzerland for 4 days and after that ill go to italy for 5 days and have already booked the swiss tops package for switzerland and Only Hotels for ITALY (2 nghts in venice, 1 night in florence and 2 nights in rome) but have a confusion that -----: Is eurail italy pass for 6 days ill be the best option for me to reach and explore Italy? i want to visit venice den florence den pisa den rome and want to cover almost every sidescenes available their.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Cork questions
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 11 Italy Vacation
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 15 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?