I'm in touch with a travel agent about my trip to Iceland, and I'm having a bit of trouble with the Thorsmork section fo the trip. The travel agend doesn't think it would be a good idea to drive a Suzuki Jimmy to Thorsmork at that time of year (we don't want to drive an even larger SUV). Fair enough - he is suggesting that we stay at Hvolsvollur and drive to the car park an hour's walk from the park, or drive back to Reykjavik and take a super jeep tour to the park. I was wondering what others here have done. Are there other ways to get to Thorsmork from Hvolsvollur? Thanks in advance!
What is the best way to get to Thorsmork?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Eurostar booking
- 10 Questions for my German friends
- 11 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 italy
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?