We are visiting Pozieres for a few days in July. At this stage we will have a hire car just for the area. My question is how to get to Frankfurt from Poziers?
1. Do we drop the car off at Amines, catch a train to Paris, catch a plane to Frankfurt?
2. Do we drop the car off at Amines, catch a train to Frankfurt?
Any ideas on how to get there would be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 19 Amsterdam
- 20 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 21 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 22 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 23 Train / Calabria
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants