We are visiting Pozieres for a few days in July. At this stage we will have a hire car just for the area. My question is how to get to Frankfurt from Poziers?
1. Do we drop the car off at Amines, catch a train to Paris, catch a plane to Frankfurt?
2. Do we drop the car off at Amines, catch a train to Frankfurt?
Any ideas on how to get there would be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 9 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Croatia short sail trip
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 SE ITALY
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 23 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 24 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London