I've been looking at GoAhead Tours and Sti-Travel so far, but really havent heard anything about them or any others. Does anyone have any advice on which companies to use or where to look for ratings? Specifically for a escorted tour to Italy.
What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 5 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 6 Which apartment/area in London?
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Driving in Germany
- 11 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Venice - boats on canals
- 14 Venice, just arrived
- 15 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 16 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 17 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 18 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 19 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 22 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 23 Stockholm Trip Report
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between