I've been looking at GoAhead Tours and Sti-Travel so far, but really havent heard anything about them or any others. Does anyone have any advice on which companies to use or where to look for ratings? Specifically for a escorted tour to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy
What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?