I've been looking at GoAhead Tours and Sti-Travel so far, but really havent heard anything about them or any others. Does anyone have any advice on which companies to use or where to look for ratings? Specifically for a escorted tour to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 St. Petersburg plus
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 5 train connections in the UK
- 6 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 7 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 9 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 10 Trip Report: Berlin
- 11 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 15 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 16 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 17 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 18 Cycling in France- North to South
- 19 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 22 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 23 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 24 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 25 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?