I've been looking at GoAhead Tours and Sti-Travel so far, but really havent heard anything about them or any others. Does anyone have any advice on which companies to use or where to look for ratings? Specifically for a escorted tour to Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 10 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 15 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Munich itinerary review
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?