I am posting my trip report from our recent trip to Turkey, Croatia and Italy. I am posting it in parts, having just added part 2 to the original post. Is this the best way to do this or should I be starting a new topic for each part??? What do you think?
What is the Best format for Trip Reports??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 2 Spanish Music
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 7 Itinerary for Spain
- 8 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 9 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 Things to do in/around Milan
- 13 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 14 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Ireland's west coast
- 17 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 18 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 19 mallorca
- 20 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 21 Arles as a base?
- 22 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 23 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 24 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 25 Aix en Provence