I am posting my trip report from our recent trip to Turkey, Croatia and Italy. I am posting it in parts, having just added part 2 to the original post. Is this the best way to do this or should I be starting a new topic for each part??? What do you think?
What is the Best format for Trip Reports??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 4 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 7 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 8 Paris and where else?
- 9 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 10 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 11 choosing seats at La Scala
- 12 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 17 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 18 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 19 Dollhouse furniture
- 20 3 weeks in Sicily
- 21 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Italy in October
- 24 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS