My girlfriend & I have been looking into a holiday to Austria next August. We would like to go for 2 weeks but are unsure on the best area to stay. We don't mind doing a two centered holiday, maybe half in the country side and half in a city?
We would quite like to spend time walking, & would like to be near a lake, what is bregenz like? Could we easily travel from bregenz to vienna by train?
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 San Sebastián
- 6 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Planning A trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 17 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 18 Castle Stays in Wales
- 19 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 22 Can parking
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip