My girlfriend & I have been looking into a holiday to Austria next August. We would like to go for 2 weeks but are unsure on the best area to stay. We don't mind doing a two centered holiday, maybe half in the country side and half in a city?
We would quite like to spend time walking, & would like to be near a lake, what is bregenz like? Could we easily travel from bregenz to vienna by train?
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 19 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg