I will be in different parts of Turkey for 2 weeks in late May.. Is it appropriate to cover my legs and arms with long pants or skirts and long sleeved shirts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 22 Oporto
- 23 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 24 Perugia
- 25 CDG Meeting Point Help