Travelling from Nice to Florence in June. Doesn't seem to be a direct train. Looks like we have to make two connections. Would that be correct?
What is quickest way to go from Nice to Florence by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 2 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Question about arriving and spending the day in Naples
- 5 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 6 GPS in France
- 7 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 8 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 9 Car Rental Pickup -- Dubrovnik / Split City Center or Airport Locations?
- 10 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 11 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 12 Provence planning
- 13 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 14 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 15 England, Paris itinerary help
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Shipping bags home
- 21 Narrowing down our itinerary...Paris-Venice-Rome
- 22 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 23 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 24 Italy in late June - 10 days. Should we do Rome, Florence AND Venice?
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux TGV