Travelling from Nice to Florence in June. Doesn't seem to be a direct train. Looks like we have to make two connections. Would that be correct?
What is quickest way to go from Nice to Florence by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?