Travelling from Nice to Florence in June. Doesn't seem to be a direct train. Looks like we have to make two connections. Would that be correct?
What is quickest way to go from Nice to Florence by train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 4 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 5 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 6 Transportation in Paris
- 7 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 11 Greek Island honeymoon
- 12 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 13 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 14 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 15 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 2 for 1 tickets
- 19 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 20 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 21 Split to Venice. Help!
- 22 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 23 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 24 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 25 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?