Looking to buy a souvenir in London,
What is London known for, or what would
you recommend to buy for a friend or family member ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 4 Rome or Venice first
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 8 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 B&B in Ireland
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 13 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 16 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 17 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 21 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 23 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 24 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport