I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 7 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 8 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 17 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 18 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 23 3 week trip with children
- 24 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings