I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 7 Should I speculate?
- 8 Case of smoking stains
- 9 Munich Under Attack...
- 10 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 11 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 12 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 13 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 14 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Dentix in Spain
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 Croatia
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?