I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
What is legal to bring back to the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 2 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 3 British English
- 4 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 5 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 6 Spain for 7 days
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 9 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 10 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 11 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 12 Passport Delays
- 13 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 14 Brugge photo on Bing
- 15 A town in France for a month
- 16 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 17 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 18 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 19 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 23 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip