I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 Car rental/return near London
- 3 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 10 Rungis market Paris
- 11 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 12 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 13 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 14 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Edgard bus website English version?
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 18 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 19 MiFi in Italy
- 20 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 23 On my way to Puglia
- 24 A week driving in Bavaria
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?