I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
What is legal to bring back to the US?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Rome---August and September
- 6 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 7 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 13 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 14 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 15 Moving to Belfast
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 4-6 weeks
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 25 Why don't the French use shower curtains