I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 1 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Florence in October
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?