I will be travelling to Europe next month, May, and would like some suggestions on what I am allowed to bring back to the US (mostly for souvenirs).
My visits will be mainly in:
This is my first time travelling to Europe so I have a couple of questions:
1. Is there a website that lists what I can and cannot bring into the US.
2. I would like to bring the following items back with me. Are they allowed? If they are, what's the limit?
- olive oil
Thank you so much for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 6 35 Days?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Long weekend in Albania
- 11 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 car rental
- 15 Munich and....???
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets